Translate

Wednesday, July 27, 2016



Paul Simon’s “Bridge Over Troubled Water” Represents the DNC/HC!
Not one to miss a possible contentious Democratic Convention, I had just tuned into the ongoing palaver/festivities at just the wrong time.Unbeknownst to me, Paul Simon, the famous singer/songwriter was about to perform his famous song, “Bridge Over Troubled Waters”. 
Literally within seconds of his singing, I was taken aback by the incredible shock of hearing an iconic entertainer, straining through the opening bars of his song with an enfeebled voice shrieking out every minor, flat, and diminished note of a once mellifluous song/voice. At that moment, I realized that I was hearing an air raid siren portending the opening of a potentially discordant Democratic Convention.
I was not completely wrong.
Next, I saw Bernie’s followers boo the mention of Hillary’s name, refusing to stop until Bernie, himself, implored his devotees to settle down and “bond in unity with HC”.
The word ‘unity’ was spread so thick throughout the night that if I had not known better, I would have thought that Bernie and Hillary were conjoint twins, attached at the hip at some immaculate conception.Yet now, thanks to wikileaks, we know that Hillary and her Miami/yenta partner, Debbie Wasserman Schultz,were in collusion from the start to completely neutralize Bernie during his successful ascendancy through the Democratic presidential race.
In order to emphasize the concept of Democratic unity, mobbed-up/closeted, NJ Senator Corey Booker, strolled onto the stage and literally screamed at the top of his lungs. The words he spat out created a cacophony of meaningless sentences that simply ran onto one another, never resting to modulate his voice, or even attempting to make a unique important point.

Memo to Corey: Study and learn from the inspiring delivery of Rev. Marin Luther King. You need some work, kid.
Somewhere bracketed in between all of these patronizing vaudeville acts were two Borscht Belt comedians: Sen. Al Franken [D-Minn.] and Sarah Silverman.Both Jewish comedians played out a shtick that was neither funny nor enlightening; wherein Al [HC] and Sarah[Bernie] could find common ground because of the fact that they were ---what? 
Two people who supported opposing candidates?
Funny! NOT!
The rest of the variety show revolved around mythical accomplishments of the Clinton machinery, highlighting nothing more than palliative concepts like together, brotherhood,  diversity, inequality, minimum wage, etc.
I became so inured to the entreaties for “unity” because in the real sub-rosa world of political cronyism, both Bill and Hillary, belong together in a federal penitentiary cell for past, present, and future crimes committed by each one, together, and through their charitable foundation.
Now that what I call UNITY of the criminal persuasion.
There is an old saying:

“Fire tries gold, misfortune men!”   

4 comments:

  1. Bravo. I have learned so much from just reading your posts. Enlightening. It's like you know what I'm thinking and feeling then you use your years of writing to crystallize it. You are a voice of inspiration and sanity in a world of chaos and insanity. God bless you Steve. Thank you.. A fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOW I BECAME A VICTOR AFTER SO MANY FAILED ATTEMPT OF GETTING A LOAN.

      I feel so blessed and fulfilled. I've been reluctant in applying for a loan i heard about online because everything seems too good to be true, but i was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got a loan from Progresive Loan INC. & we both confirmed it and i also went ahead to apply, today am a proud owner of my company and making money for my family and a happy mom. Well i'm Annie Joe by name from Pauls Valley, Oklahoma. As a single mom with three kids it was hard to get a job that could take care of me and my kids and I had so much bills to pay and to make it worst I had bad credit so i couldn't obtain a loan from any bank. I had an ideal to start a business as an hair stylist but had no capital to start, Tried all type of banks but didn't work out until I was referred by my co-worker to a godsent lender advertising to give a loan at 2% interest rate. I sent them a mail using their official email address (progresiveloan@yahoo.com) and I got a reply immediately and my loan was approved, and I was directed to the Bank site where I withdrawed my loan directly to my account. To cut the story short am proud of my hair stylist company and promise to testify to the world how my life was transformed.. If you are in need of any kind of loan, i advise you contact Progresive Loan INC and be financially lifted Email: progresiveloan@yahoo.com OR Call/Text +1(603) 786-7565


      Delete
  2. If you need any kind of help please do reach Dr Ogudugu on his website: www.greatdrogudugusolutiontemple.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone!!!

    I'm so excited share this testimony here about how i got my ex husband back after a break up. I'm Clara 28 yr old from USA, Am a woman who love and cherish my husband more than any other thing you can imagine on earth continent. My husband was so lovely and caring after 3 years of marriage he was seriously ill and the doctor confirm and said he has a kidney infection that he needed a kidney donor, that was how I start searching for who can help, doctor has given me a periodic hour that he will live just 24 hours left, that was how I ask the doctor if I can be of help to my husband that was how he carried out the text, the confirming was successful, I was now having this taught that since 3 years now we got married I have not be able to get pregnant can I be able to get bring again? That was the question I ask the doctor, he never answer his response was did you want to lost your husband? I immediately reply no I can't afford to lose him. After the operation my husband came back to live and was healthy I was also OK with the instruction given to me by the doctor, after 3 months my husband came home with another lady telling me, that is our new wife that will give us kids and take care of us, that was how I was confused and started crying all day, that was how my husband ran away with his new wife cleanable. Since then I was confuse don't know what to do that was how I went back to the doctor and tell him everything, he told me that, this is not just an ordinary it must be a spiritual problem that was how he gave me this Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com that I should tell he all my problem that he can help that was how i contacted he and I do as instructed. After 28 hours and I have done what he ask me to do, my husband start searching for me and went back to the doctor, that was how we well settle he also told me not to worry that I will get pregnant, this month making it the fifth Month I contacted he am now 3 months pregnant. These great spell cater is a great man, if you have any kind of problem you can contact him here on his email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or call him +2348160153829
    http://www.thepetitionsite.com/609/980/222/

    ReplyDelete