Marco Rubio –Republican Zombie Puppet!
Zero Talent Supported by Self-Destructive Republican Party! and a few billionaires.
At present we have three viable Republican Candidates: Trump, our favorite. Cruz—a Canadian /Cuban. And now, Marco Rubio—the Zombie Republican Candidate.
Many of you may remember that I had used the term ‘Zombie Banks’ for those institutions which were too large to fail and with a ZERO NET WORTH—they were propped up the our taxpayers money—or the FEDS. Similarly, I think that Marco Rubio, who has never had a day of honest work and has accomplished nothing, is being kept alive by “republican money” and other donors that see him as the perfect lackey to do their bidding. For the life of me, I cannot understand why voters could even consider such a non-achiever. But wait, voters are NOT considering him, its the Republican Establishment and Big Money that supports him. The paid-off media is now trying to shove “rubio” down our throats.
“rubio” is a complete unmitigated failure in almost everything he has done, except in collecting money for himself. Presently, he is earning a handsome salary without attending to his primary duties as U.S. Senator from a very demanding state, Florida.
Like most of his calculated unimpressive political ascendancy in Florida politics, “rubio” has talked much and accomplished almost nothing. Most of his time in the Florida Legislature was spent on the highly developed skill of self-aggrandizement. Pardon me, “rubio” is very accomplished at one thing, getting paid to play. If you pay him, he will do almost anything. In Tallahassee, “rubio” delegated much of the real arm twisting to the House Majority leader, Mike Fasano; while rubio spent the rest of his nine years:
▪ redistricting Florida, gerrymandering that still causes problems today
▪ became spokesman for the majority party
▪ co-sponsored bill giving-in state tuition rates for the children of undocumented immigrants
▪ requested/received $20M for Jackson Memorial Hospital where he worked [while a legislator] as a CONSULTANT;
▪ when Jeb retired from the Florida Governorship, rubio hired as payback EIGHTEEN BUSH AIDES [governor’s office in exile]
▪ opened a private dining room for his cronies in the legislature
▪ he supported EMINENT DOMAIN
▪ increased sales tax by 2.5%;
▪ Grover Norquist described “rubio” as the most pro-tax legislative leader in the country [Wikipedia]
▪ 2010 rubio placed his house into FORECLOSURE;
▪ rubio charged about $110,000 to American Express including his personal expenses
▪ Fla. Commissioner Inspector accused rubio of ‘NEGLIGENCE”;
▪ rubio was appointed Florida International University Professor after having routing millions to FIU
▪ Billionaire Norman Braman funded rubio’s studies, wife, and family for decades because rubio was unable to make a living as a private lawyer.
▪ His brother-in-law was/is major cocaine trafficker in Miami.
▪ rubio hired Dick Cheney’s Chief of Staff as his own
▪ he urged Hillary Clinton to INVADE LIBYA[DISASTROUS DECISION]
▪ part of “Gang Of Eight” supporting COMPREHENSIVE IMMIGRATION REFORM LEGISLATION
▪ Uses the same advisors who failed Rick Perry, Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush
▪ rubio switches religions—Catholic, then Mormon, the Southern Baptist –expedient believer
I think by now, dear readers, you get the idea why this pathetic individual, whose intellect is supremely unimpressive and whose gravitas amounts to political cronyism to some exponential degree, is really not worthy of any elected position in the USG. Fortunately, he is true to his lazy nature, and has given up his position in the senate because “it is boring”.
That’s just what we need right now, a Cuban American wastrel, who is unable to fulfill his six year duty as a Senator because he has higher aspirations for himself---perhaps a touch of self-delusion here?
I am truly ashamed, as an American born in Cuba who served my country repeatedly like many other Cubans who were fortunate enough to become American Citizens, to say that neither Ted Cruz, a Canadian Cuban nor “rubio”, are the least representative of a formidable class of Cubans. There are so many better Cuban-Americans who serve their country and were part of the military or Intel Community.
But who am I to go against the wisdom of my peers in the mainstream Republican Party? Only one man has that right to say anything and he is dead.. Ronald Reagan … who would not have approved of rubio despite Nancy’s coronation. If the truth be known, Reagan needed Bush Sr., who in turn required the unique talents of James Baker III. And that folks, that is not going to happen in my life time again, as Jeb stupidly replied “Baker is an old man!”
Right idiot! See what happens when the Republican pragmatists are gone and you are left with dos merdes de Cubanos… Two Cuban shits!
I will end with a quote from the famous narcissist, Andy Warhol:
“I [rubio] am a deeply superficial person!”