Translate

Thursday, April 4, 2013




Notes from Seoul Man April 4 2013

I flew to Seoul South Korea a few days ago.  I had a feeling that the psychological warfare between the USG, NK and SK is highly contrived and spinning out of control.  We have the usual cast of characters in this dangerous disingenuous drama: POTUS, Sec of State Kerry, ex U.S. generals and media hyenas like Wolf Blitzer who are hyping up the tension and pounding the war drums for a conflict that is NOT imminent.
I do see SK troop movements but when I talk to these "kids" they are sweet, fun loving and inexperienced.  I went to the DMZ which is very quiet and filled with souvenir shops- very cool stuff actually- lots of items that "make fun" of the USG and the military.
As I talk to the SK citizens, they all tell me they know that Kim Jong Un is a spoiled, rich kid raised in Swiss boarding schools.  He is the "face" for an ineffective, incapable NK army controlled by the PRC.  The NK soldiers that I interviewed on the border think that the USG is a joke the way it creates a climate of fear and warmongering.
I have been in these countries before and have lots of experience working psychological war games with both SK and NK.  I know the mind of Kim Jong Un and that of his father Kim Jong Il.  The father was serious, strong and ruthless,  he knew how to play our inept INTEL community.  I was in South Korea as it transitioned from a military leadership to civilian political system.  I spent a lot of time with Kim Dae Jung and Kim Young-sam both former presidents of SK.  This time, I came on my own, self funding and without partners.  No one wanted to learn from my past experiences so I will write what I see and try to counteract this foolish saber rattling.  Weren't we here before?  Under my favorite president, Dwight Eisenhower?  I will try to give you some history along with my current observations.  Will post again tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. Look forward to your thoughts as this is being ramped up by both parties as well as my government namely Mr Cameron whom was quoted saying Britain needed to press ahead with its trident nuclear programme because of the north Korean threat!!!!! If there to reach merry old England can I recommend the royal mail as that's the only way a bomb would reach here surely??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get off the BREAD & POTATOES & SALT IF YOU WANT TO LIVE TO NEGOTIATE PAST 90 years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this means I should lose weight, right?

      Delete
  3. Keep up the good work Doc, We live in crazy times but never a better time to be alive as now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everybody says there's nothing to worry about since NK does not have the technology to deliver a bomb. Yeah? They are pretty good at smuggling weapons. Think they could deliver one to New York Harbor in a cargo ship?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know to much about NK threat at smuggling arms but I'm sure they've done it but it seems to me this swiss educated overweight blow bag(loves basketball) is blowing "warm air"! I'm more concerned in what you have rightly pointed out which is the economic disaster on its way! As Gerald celente states" when all else fails they take you to war" this is where it becomes interesting! I truly welcome fellow readers thoughts on this

      Delete
  5. Off topic, but you should see this:
    Trailer of Guardian film on Jim Steele. Scroll down. Called Iraq Death Squads Exposed. 4+ min.
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/04/02/americas-iraq-monsters-bush-cheney-rumsfeld-petraeus-and-their-toadies

    Full Guardian film. 51 minutes:
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/video/2013/mar/06/james-steele-america-iraq-video

    ReplyDelete